GeoVest Advisors, Inc. is a fee-based, investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. We manage individual portfolios of marketable stocks, bonds, and money market instruments to the specific parameters of our clients. Clients include financial institutions, charitable organizations, pension accounts, and individual personal and retirement accounts.
- Our mission is to grow our client’s assets in both good markets and bad markets so that a stable, long term trajectory in the value of their portfolios can be achieved.
- We believe that a disciplined approach to investing that compensates investors for the risk assumed is the key to providing excellent long term results.
- We believe that clients can enjoy the benefits of highly sophisticated account management and access to the decision makers on their accounts.
- We believe that when clients take an active role in understanding the strategies that are used to grow their assets, they are better able to handle the normal ups and downs of investing in the capital markets.
- We believe that complacency is the enemy of all organizations; therefore we are committed to constant improvement in all aspects of our firm.